12.14.2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $75

Holiday Gift Guide: Under $75

Searching for stylish swag priced at $75 or less? Today is your lucky day, darlings! Check out the cheap et chic pieces below which will make your glamorously fashion-forward friends giddy come gift exchanging time!

Victoria’s Secret Sequin Racerback Tank in Parisian Plum, Oyster, Cobblestone, or Black
ALDO HIPP in Blue Misc.
Glint 'Stone Dégradé' Box Clutch in Black
Felix Rey Kissy Face Basket Clutch
Juicy Couture Gemstone Cluster Ring
Chamak by Priya Kakkar Stud & Crystal Bangle in Dark Purple
J. Crew Refined Silk-Cashmere Wrap
Kate Spade New York Ruby Ring Cocktail Gloves in Pink / Ruby
Annick Goutal 'Noël' Scented Candle
Philosophy Amazing Grace Deluxe Fragrance Layering Set
ModCloth Style Hotline Phone in Violet
Sperry Top-Sider Pelican Rain Boots in Silver Quilted Rubber


Don't Miss Cafe Fashionista's Previous Holiday Gift Guides:
Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
Holiday Gift Guide: Under $25
Holiday Gift Guide: Under $50



Fashionably yours!
SHARE:

34 comments

ellie said...

Oh, such cool rainboots! So many shiny new things! But that phone, now that is so retro..especially in Violet!

ivy's closet said...

The clutches are adorable! Sweet wrap too!

lucy and sarah said...

I'm thinking of how each could add something to make my day brighter.

mazzy may said...

ooooh..a cashmere wrap. How lovely!

The Blonde Duck said...

Love the pretty little purse with lips!

Joanne said...

Love the Princess phone, I haven't seen one of those in years. What a fun item!

caitlin and megan said...

I love the clutch with the face!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the Kissy Face clutch. So cute!

BALLET NEWS said...

I can't choose - can I have them ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love the clutch and the blue shoes!! actually I like everything@

www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Totally want that clutch!

R. Chandra said...

really loving your various gift guides by price! i think this one might have the most eye-catching stuff yet. um, that purple phone!? yes please. also loving that wallet, the pink gloves..!

wait, this is a GIFT guide. whoops ;)

Josie said...

Cute! I love those little pink gloves.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

FashionJazz said...

Love everything, can I have it all :) xx

Unknown said...

awesome holiday guide!! LOVE it!

Tights Lover said...

I kind of feel like I need the Style Hotline Phone!

Unknown said...

The phone is beautiful, but the ring is what I'm loving the most from this set.

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome gifts!
Love that ring!

xoxox,
CC

paislea said...

i am in love with that kissy face clutch! it's so cute!!

allister bee blog

Tiffany Kadani said...

That ring! That clutch! Those boots! Yes, please!

Yola Thorp said...

great choices.

www.yolathorp.com

jamie said...

Adding those blue pumps to my wish list!

http://www.glamlatte.com

J. said...

Great choices, love all these!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the philosophy fragrance set looks spectacular!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I love those rain boots! Too cute. Hope you have a merry Christmas! xox.

Sherin said...

What a great gift guide. That black clutch is amazing.

Ashley said...

How fun is that purple telephone??

Style with Benefits said...

Loving your affordable gift guide! That kissy face basket cluth is too flippin cute. Great selection, Erika!

xx, becs

stone fox interrupted said...

hey just wanted to say that i love your blog <3 i followed for sure! could you give me some advice on my blog? its not doing to well :( i would love my blog to be as good as yours one day xx
this gift guide was also soo helpful to me ahhaha xx

Grace said...

Those wellies are fabulous! And Amazing Grace is actually my signature scent. :)

Unknown said...

Love this!

Lorena said...

Great picks, but my heart was won over by
The violet phone !

gi-gi said...

The kissy face basket clutch has me swooning. Must add to my Christmas list!

Diana said...

What a fun collection! I love that little kissy face clutch and those fab rain boots!!!

© cat eyes & skinny jeans | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig