10.14.2011

Dazzle in Diamonds!

Darlings, do you remember those days of yore when you and your friends would gather round the game board during Friday evening slumber parties, all with one common goal in mind…to have the ability to shout Pretty, Pretty Princess at the top of your lungs after collecting all manner of plastic baubles – from necklaces and earrings to rings and bracelets, and of course, the true main event…le crown? In adulthood, we may not have the time needed to indulge in such trivial pursuits, but via the decadent diamond necklaces found at Anjolee, one has the chance to channel her inner Pretty, Pretty Princess champion on a daily basis.

Anjolee, an Online leader in diamond jewelry and the beauty that is le diamond necklace, allows the consumer to enter a truly divine world wherein vous play the part of designer, selecting the piece that tickles your fancy, and proceeding to customize the style and the price until it fits the precise mold that you were searching for.

A few weeks back, Anjolee gave me the chance to try this fabulous feature out for myself, and ended up with an utterly incredible Three Stone Horizontal Diamond Gemstone Pendant sporting ambrosial amethyst stones, and set in a white gold frame with accompanying chain. Now I’m contemplating the creation of more beautiful baubles for my besties for the holiday season; but there is one question weighing on my mind…

…if you were given the chance to create your own accessory via Anjolee, which one would you choose, and how would design it? Don’t be shy, dolls…dish!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Anjolee for the picture.
SHARE:

7 comments

Unknown said...

That is really beautiful, I especially like the colour. ^_*

Unknown said...

I'm not a huge accessory person, but that necklace took my breath away. I love the colors and the design. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

Sherin said...

I love diamonds. I still like to 'borrow' my mums. Designing your own jewellery sounds like so much fun.

Punctuation Mark said...

That is really beautiful... have a nice weekend!

Karen said...

That is beautiful and I love the idea of customizing your own pieces.

Natasha said...

oh my... that really looks amazing. perfect for accessorizing glamorous dresses.

Schnappy said...

Wow, fantastic jewel! I want it!!!:)

© cat eyes & skinny jeans | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig